The Perfect Master Bathroom – Luxury Bathroom
Add Some Color in your Master Bath
· The most common bathroom fixtures are usually in white. White tiles, white wall, white sinks and cabinet- they seem so blindingly pure. It is a known fact that color sets the mood and says everything about a room.
· You can use some deep rich colored fixtures and tiles like green or calming blue to give off a feeling of serenity and relaxation, which is a total opposite of plain neutral white shades.
Soften It Up
· To provide a luxurious feeling in your bathroom, add some soft touches. Most bathrooms are adorned with plain white fixtures, therefore, they are also covered with hard surfaces, from wall to wall, ceiling to floor.
· Lush rugs as well as hand towels can create a soft lavish feel inside the master bath.
· Rather than use white and other neutral colored sink and cabinet, choose a classy marble pattern which can match up with the most expensive hotels you can find.
Fancy Fixtures and Faucets
· A luxurious master bath should have the latest trendy faucets, tubs and showers. A jetted bath tub can take the place of your boring bath tub.
· You can also purchase a spa pillow so you can have the optimum comforting soak.
· Change your fixed standing only shower to a detachable shower head. If you have enough budgets, opt for the multiple heads so you can have the most luxurious shower.
· There are new sink models using electronic faucets today. These innovative fixtures help in preventing water overflow to reduce the amount of water wasted while hand washing or brushing your teeth. There are also sink models in designer ceramic, marble and stone.
· A trendy toilet is another way of making your master bathroom luxurious one. There are models having automatic flush sensors, rear and front washing fixtures, air dryers, heated lids and seats, and deodorizer. If you’re considering of upgrading your toilet, purchase along a new toilet paper holder that has dark finish that adds to the inviting look of your bathroom.
Make it Warm and Comfy
· Most bathrooms are built with cold and hard tile floor. Apart from the luxurious rugs, you can also purchase a heated floor mat that you can position below your bathroom flooring to keep your toes and feet warm.
· These heated mats can adapt to any bathroom surfaces such as tiles, laminate, stone and even wood.
· If heated mats are costly and luxurious, you can instead consider a heated towel bar. It will allow you to have a pre-heated towel at hand right after bathing or soaking in your bath tub.
Upgrading your Master Bathroom
Investment in your home should be carefully planned. You should know the specific part of the house where you can invest greater amount. Your bathroom is one place in your house that is worth the investment.
· The bathroom designs at present have gone a long way compared to those traditional boring motifs.
* Among the trendy bathroom designs at present is having his and hers vanities. Gone are the days of limited bathroom space where the shower, sink and toilet are the only fixtures.
* Today, modern bathrooms are roomier but still people want more space for counters. Even the counters have quite changed. The laminated counter top is no longer a fashion and a lot of modern luxurious designs are coming out.
* Jacuzzi tubs are now common bathroom components in contrast to the previous perception of them being a luxury.
* Multiple head shower heads are also gaining popularity.
Overall, the bathroom theme nowadays is about style and luxury. This is because bathrooms are not just for taking showers; they are also for relaxation and relieving stress after a long exhausting day.
· Warmer effects of bathroom lights are also ideal for luxurious master bath.
* You can choose the lights playing wonderful effects. This is among the luxurious effect that you can find in hotel baths.
* There are several switches for lights situated on specific areas where work is usually done.
* Ambient lighting sets are also incorporated creating a lavish effect with the aid of a small chandelier for a more elegant look.
· Windows are also important since they provide a huge impact on the atmosphere and aesthetic aspect of the bathroom.
* If you want a dramatic touch, you can have diagonal bathroom windows.
* Modern bathroom window designs combine perfectly with the up-to-date fixtures of your master bathroom.
To find out more about bathroom remodels visit my webpage about bathroom remodelling [http://qualitycraftsmancompany.com/burlington-bathroom-remodeling-companies.php]. You can also find helpful information about Carpentry, Remodeling and Handyman Services [http://QualityCraftsmanCompany.com] at my website.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Penney_Hoppe/1378802
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7218434