Advantages of Natural Stone Cladding /Stone Veneer
Stone Cladding/Stone Veneer can be used on the exterior of your home as well as the interior. Stone Cladding/Stone Veneer can be used on certain walls in your home, for flooring, to enhance your exterior walls, fireplace, windows and doors. These materials are becoming more and more popular because of the fact that they are much lighter than regular stone and they have a natural look to them.
The main advantages of using Stone Veneer/Cladding are:
• Natural stone is very heavy and can be tricky to transport and install. Stone Veneer/Cladding is much lighter and easier to install.
• It is compatible with almost all surface materials like wood, brick, metal and cement. This means that a person can easily decorate the surfaces without any complications.
• The cost of Stone Veneer/Cladding is much less than natural stone. Since natural stone is much heavier, it increases the cost of the shipping, which then increases the overall cost.
• It is a flexible material, which makes it easy to install, even in places where there are curves. A vacuum table and clamps are used to install the veneer/cladding with ease. Natural Stone has not got this flexibility.
• It is easy to cut into the desired size and shape, which is not the case with natural stone.
• This man-made stone is available in a variety of sizes and shapes. The color of these stones can be matched to any color that you desire. It is also possible to have each stone made in a slightly different color, which makes the overall appearance look more natural.
• It is heat-resistant which means that it can be used in any place where there will be excessive heat generated, like the fireplace in your home. It also adds beauty to your existing fireplace.
• It is non-porous and non-absorbent, which makes it very easy to maintain with regular house hold cleaners. This means that no special products are required in order to keep it looking great.
• Because these stones are made from hard materials, they are shock resistant and very durable, which means that once they have been installed, they will last for a very long time.
• The color of the stones does not fade with changing weather patterns and they are not affected by environmental changes at all, which make them perfect for interiors and exteriors.
• Lastly, they will enhance your home and make your existing spaces more beautiful than they were before.
All in all, Stone Veneer and Stone Cladding is the right choice for you if you are looking for a natural looking stone that is easy to install, maintain and does not cost as much as the real thing.
Please check Persian Tile here. Kindly visit my website here at http://www.persiantile.co.za
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Abbas_A_Javadinia/1654393
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8083906